Friday, August 27, 2010

A few of my favorites




I enjoyed making him, my fantasy color owl. Later I plan on making some more bright vibrant versions of him, including a Halloween black and orange owl. And if I could get a great lampworked pumpkin or jack o'lantern for his talons to grasp it would be perfect!






I love Labradorite. The way that it flashes and glints in colors of green, gold, and blue are mesmerizing. This pendant in particular has wonderful iridescence. It has an even more bright form, Spectrolite. Beautiful to behold. Oh to have a cabochon of it, but it is a little pricey.


This one has such a nice color shift against a nice soft white hemp. The flame point design is just a fun one to work with and really shows off variegated cord well. I have taught this one recently in a small macrame class.


1 comment:

  1. The white hemp piece with the rainbow colors is gorgeous! Love your work. Chris

    ReplyDelete